The Rules of Caribbean 21 Blackjack
Caribbean 21 is one of the blackjack variations that is offered at online casinos. The main idea of this game is that the player can split any cards he gets during the first deal and also is allowed to hit and re-double after doubling. However, according to the Caribbean 21 rules, the players lose all ties. So, let's learn the other rules of the game that may slightly vary from the standard ones.
- Ace is always valued as 1.
- The hand starts with wagering.
- The player is dealt two cards face up and the dealer takes one card face up.
- The dealer doesn't have hole card.
- Double option is allowed on any two or more cards.
- The player is allowed to double and re-double after splitting.
- Split option is available on any two cards.
- It is allowed to surrender at any time.
- The hand consisting of an Ace and any two cards valued as 10 is the "Caribbean 21" and is higher than any hand with 21 total.
- The dealer wins all ties.
- In case the player wins he is paid even money.
- Caribbean 21 hand pays 3 to 2 on the initial hand.
- Insurance is allowed in case the dealer's card is an Ace. It pays 9 to 1 if the dealer does not get Caribbean 21.
up to $1000
Go to Rushmore casino
UP TO $8888
Go to Desert Nights