Perfect Pairs Blackjack
Perfect Pairs is a great side bet for a traditional game of Blackjack. The goal of the player is as in traditional Blackjack to end up with a total higher than the dealer’s without exceeding 21. Besides that, The Perfect Pair game can give a 30-to-1 pay out per hand!!! In case the player wishes to bet for a Perfect Pair, he places an additional bet to his initial one in a special perfect pair bet place. The additional bet can be up to 25 $. In case the additional bet is a pair, and the player bet for a Perfect pair, the bonus is paid out.
How to Play Perfect Pairs Blackjack
In addition to general Blackjack rules (you bust if you go over 21, to Double Down is to increase your bet twice, receive one card and stand, etc.) players are paid according to Perfect Pairs Blackjack bets regardless of whether they had won or lost to the dealer.
Dealer deals the cards, two to each player, including himself. All the players’ cards are dealt face up. One of dealer’s cards is faced down, and in case it is an Ace or a 10-valued card, he immediately checks the Hole for a Blackjack. Dealer stands on 17 or above and hits on 16 and below.
When players receive the cards, the dealer pays out the Perfect Pair bets, if there are pairs among first two cards per each hand. The bets that won, remain on the table, and will be paid in the end of the game. Bets that lost are removed from the table.
- When splitting Aces, only one card is dealt to each hand. In case the second card is a ten-valued one, it is not a Blackjack, but a total 21.
- No re-splitting Aces possible, otherwise player can re-split 2 times.
- Player may double any first two cards.
- Doubling Down is not allowed after splitting Aces.
- Insurance can be bought prior to playing a hand and only if the dealer’s up card is an Ace.
- Insurance disappears after splitting.
- The initial wager is doubled when doubling after insurance.
- Mixed pair (pair of different color) = pays 5-to-1 (6-to-1 in some casinos)
- Colored pair (pair of the same color, but different suit) = pays 10-to-1 (12-to-1 in some casinos)
- Perfect pair (pair of the same suit) = pays 30-to-1 (25-to-1 in some casinos)
NB: Please note, that all the rules of the Perfect Pairs Blackjack provided above are general, and may differ from one casino to another. To avoid any misunderstandings please bother to read rules on a site you are playing at or ask the dealer in the casino before the play.
up to $1000
Go to Rushmore casino
UP TO $8888
Go to Desert Nights