Download Blackjack Guide
When you have decided you are ready to start gambling at the real casino and you have picked the one you want to play at, this means it is the time for you to download the software. However, before you do that you have to make sure your computer corresponds to all the system requirements so that the software will run without any difficulties.
We will list below most common system requirements for 3 leading software producers.
Real Time Gaming
- Microsoft Windows 95/98/NT/XP/2000..
- 64 MB RAM
- 50 MB of free Hard Drive space
- Pentium II 300 MHz
- 56K Modem (connection speed greater than 40K).
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5 (or above), Netscape 6 (or above) or AOL 5 (or above).
- Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP, NT or Vista
- Pentium 133Mhz
- 8 MB of hard disk space
- 16 MB of RAM
- Screen resolution 800X600 and screen colors - High Color (16 bit)
- Windows 98/NT/2000/Millennium Edition/XP/Vista
- 64 MB RAM
- Pentium 200 MHz
- 100 MB free hard drive space
- 16-bit color video card (800x600 resolution mode)
- IE, Mozilla Firefox, or Netscape
As soon as you go to the first page of any casino you will see a button which is in most cases the biggest one and says “Download NOW”. The first thing you should do is to click on it.
As soon as you do that you will be offered to Save the file. As most of the anti-virus programs will stop this you should disable them at least for the process of installation. You can enable them as soon as the software is installed.
The process of installation usually lasts less than a minute and will be saved on your desktop. When it has been saved, you are to run the icon and follow the simple installation guide. As soon as you have finished, you can click on the icon of the casino hall at your desktop and sign up. Now you can play either for real or fun money.
Sign-up for our newsletter:
- hot blackjack offers
- free cashable bonuses
- online tournaments
“Blackjack is the only casino game an amateur can learn to play and at which he can definitely win”